Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Well Good Day To You!!

Today really is a beautiful morning!  I started out the day by getting ready to do my daily runs,  published a hat pattern on ravelry.com and had the chance to study the word today while waiting for school to start.  And now that I'm back I can now share with you what I will be getting done today!  Well if you haven't read in my previous post, I had said that I was starting a teeth whitening journey and today is the day that I will start that regiment again.  I decided that I would whiten/clean my teeth with baking soda every other day and I have wonderful results so far! 

So to catch you up on what I do to my teeth every other day, I start the day off by brushing my teeth as usual and sometime towards the middle of the day, because that's the best time that I can spare, I put together my paste( half part baking soda second half water) and put the paste on my tooth brush.  Now for some this might taste a little too off for you so I heard from the video that putting a tiny bit of tooth paste on top of your baking soda paste will help with the taste.  I tried so once and it did BUT I also found that brush with the baking soda paste by itself really isn't that bad.  Once I'm done brushing the areas of my teeth that need to be whitened I then rinse my mouth, which not only leaves my teeth looking brighter makes makes them look and feel a lot more CLEAN.  I know that I didn't post this video before so here is the video I used to start this project for myself.

My second project that I will be working on today is making an enchilada casserole  for dinner tonight:-D  I've never tried this so this will be fun and I will try to post better pictures for you today!  Well I have a lot of work to get done around the house so I will be back later to share pictures of my results.  What all are you guys doing to make yourselves better for this year?  Let me know!!

DIY Teeth Whitening Using Baking Soda Tutorial: Fast & Affordable

 

No comments:

Post a Comment