Thursday, January 3, 2013

Well Good Day To You!!

I know that I recently added in some random fashion post but besides knitting, crocheting and sewing, fashion is another passion of mine and I love to create new looks for fun.  I mostly try to make looks that would be pretty affordable for myself but other times I just put together what looks awesome no matter what the price is.  I know that this post is super random but I just had to make that clear to you because I didn't want you thinking that my blog had possibly been hacked into because that just isn't the case at all.

On a much different note how was your New Years?  Ours was pretty awesome because for the past couple of years we were either planning for a funereal, worrying about someone or we were worrying about someone being in the hospital so this year was the first year in a while that we were able to share a peaceful and FUN New Years Eve.  My husband and I decided that it would be pretty fun for us to take the kids out to Shakeys and the kids loved it.  My favorite part of that part of the evening was watching my kids interact with one another has we all ate dinner.  They are truly interesting characters that never keep me in one place for too long I tell you.  But yeah we all had a great time eating and having fun with each other then we took the short drive on back home to chill for the rest of the evening.  I hope that everyone elses night was just as awesome and if not even MORE awesom than that!  Lol I"m just in a super good mood at the moment.

So what do I have going on when it comes to my DIY projects??  Plenty!!  I have four hats that I need to finish up, 6 different afghans that I need to finish up and two ear warmers that need to be knitted ASAP so as you can read my hands are full.  Not including my everyday life with the kids:-D  Life is grand.

Well I just wanted to update you on what all is going on so after I sign off here I plan on making a look to share on here.  I'm not sure if I'm going to use a disney character or what I would wear to church to use as a preference but I'll figure it out soon enough:-D

I'll be back later to write more about myself and what all is going on so please be blessed and be Inspired!!!  Oh and Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment