Monday, January 14, 2013

Update For the Morning:-D

Well good morning readers and how are you doing?  It's super early for me so I'm trying to wake myself up but while I'm waiting to make my daily morning runs I thought that I would write to you for a short while to give you my thoughts on the most recent pattern that I had to work with. 

Besides working on two bavarian blankets, I have to finish up a nostalgic wrap for a friends grandbaby and several different hats.  What hats do I have to get done?  One mohawk hat and  two regualr beanies.  I'm not worried about the beanies but more so the mohawk hat itself.  I have the hat done but I'm working on the strip and I'm trying to get the strip the way that I want it.  I wanted to write more but time has gotten away from me so I will be posting pictures and what not more for you.  Until later be blessed, be inspired and stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment