Friday, January 11, 2013

Baravian Madness!

Bubba's Second Blanket In The Making
   

Photo: Putting all my extra yarn to work.  I'm sure Bubba will love it.
Round 8

Happy TGIF everyone!  I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day and will continue to have an even better weekend.  This week has been thankfully uneventful and I"m thankful that God has kept it that way.  On the other hand, when it comes to my DIY projects I've been super busy throughout this week.  From making a delivery to working on three separate blankets at once I've been a very busy woman:-)  My latest project for the day is this bavarian blanket.  This project is NOT for a beginner so if you happen to be one and you want to try this, I would suggest working on all your basic crocheting stitches and once you have them down then go for it!  And for those who are a little more on the experience side and you want to try something a little challenging then go here and check the pattern out!
Fall Comfort Throw by Shari White 
It's a little big of a challenge getting it started but once you've mastered the first four rows it starts to get easier.  Oh!  Being that the terms our european  I found some youtube videos to help me out a lot!  I pasted them here
 
Well I have plenty of crocheting to do and dinner to get started so I will be back later on to talk to you some more and to give you an update on the projects I'm working on.  What have you been up to lately?  Stay warm and be blessed! 






No comments:

Post a Comment