Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1 To Getting My Mind Right And My Body Back!!

Well I decided yesterday that I was going to go on a well deserved body cleanse so today is the first day for me and so far I'm okay.  It's almost time for lunch and I'm starting to get a little hungry but I'm not going to give into the hunger at the moment.  My plan for the time being is to go on a fast for at least today to see how I do and if I can survive that I will go on for another full fast tomorrow.  If I pass tomorrow then I will fast for one more day then start my meals of fruits, veggies and whole wheat grains.  But I'm saying this now.  We'll have to wait and see if I really go through with this.

I'm not a dietitian or a doctor or some kind of expert.  I'm just me trying different ways to cleanse my body and lose the weight that I've kept on since my last two pregnancies.  Now along with my fast and future diet I will be putting together an exercise regiment that I will do daily.  Well not WILL..I AM starting today:-D  I'm not going to do anything outrageous my first day in because I don't want to hurt myself.  For day 1 to about day 3 I will be doing ten push ups( lady stile of course:-D), ten sit ups, ten leg lifts, ten squats and and five pairs of lunges.  I've done these sets before so I know that I won't be asking too much of myself.  Once my fast is over  I'll then start my running but for now I just want to work on getting my heart rate up a little bit.

My goal for the next three days are to pray often, get some of my projects completed, doing my daily exercise regiments and be sure that I drink PLENTY of water!

And again  I want to make this clear again that I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO DO WHAT I AM WRITING HERE BECAUSE I AM NOT AN EXPERT AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO FOR OTHER PEOPLE.  I AM ONLY WRITING DOWN MY OWN PERSONAL JOURNEY TO HELP INSPIRE ME TO KEEP GOING.  IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTING YOURSELF BACK INTO SHAPE AND HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU TALK TO YOU MEDICAL PROVIDER.  Once I'm back from picking baby girl up from school the exercise will begin.  Lord please be with me!!  Here's to the next three days and the next 5 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment