Monday, January 21, 2013

Houndstooth update.

Well hello there and how are you doing?  I"m doing pretty well.  It's been a eventful couple of days and I'm just happy to have started a whole new week.  There's so much that I want to share with you but I gotta start dinner pretty soon so I'm going to try to keep this short by sharing my baby blanket that I'm finishing up and I'll do a recap on my weekend later.

Here's a collage of the work I'm finishing up on a special SPECIAL someone.  It isn't finished yet but I am getting close to being done.  I used

How to Crochet the Houndstooth Stitch

by newstitchaday  Well there's still a lot to do so I will be back to share more photos with you later.  Who would I suggest this project to?  Strong beginners.  Be Blessed!  Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment