Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All Done!!

  

So I finally finished up the houndstooth stitch baby blanket that I was working on last week.



Photo: all done and ready to go :-D http://www.eyeem.com/p/5123398


I'm super happy wit the reuslts and I'm happy to share with you how I got my finished piece of art.

Photo


I first went on searched the web to where I could the pattern for this this stitch and I found it here.

How to Crochet the Houndstooth Stitch NewStitchaDay.com

From there I decided the proper number of chains to make and decided on 96 chs.  I followed the instructions till I reached my desired length and then worked the border.  I got the idea for my border from one of the books I have called Heirloom Afghans by Kay Meadors.  Well I just wanted to share with you what I did so I hope that you like!!  I plan to work on other projects so you'll be hearing from me again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment