Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Here's a pic!

  Well I promised you a picture of tonights dinner so here it is!!

I got the recipe from here http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Enchilada-Casserole
It was very easy to put together and extremely affordable.   More importantly it taste great! To change things up a little bit in this recipe I decided to go ahead and add shredded chicken breast along with the ground beef.  My reasoning behind that was because I wanted to try to add more meat to the casserole since I had read other people say that the recipe should've called for a little more meat.  The mommy loved it, I loved it, the kids loved it and my husband loved it!  Which surprised me a bunch because he usually favors the green enchilada sauce over the red.  So will I try this again?  Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment