Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 2. My Confession.

So I did pretty well starting my whole new year with a bang when it comes to my fast.  BUT lol I did break towards the end of the day not because I couldn't take the intensity of everything but because I didn't want to catch myself getting dizy or falling on stage so I had two small snacks before practice and a small dinner before I went to bed which consisted of baked chicken and mexican rice and veggies.  I kept my portion small so I still feel pretty good for the day.  For day two I decided to start myself on a small breakfast and I plan to go ahead and fast for the rest of the day.  I know that I didn't follow the guidelines that I set for myself by the t but hey at least I'm doing something different with myself.

As far as my blankets go I'm working on two totally different ones at the same time which need to be done ASAP so once I'm done writing here I'll most likely start that back up again.

As far as the worship team I'm in goes, I just found out that we will be singing at a revival later on this month so I'm super excited about that.  It'll actually be the first revival that I've ever been to, or at least the first one that I can remember, so this will be awesome to be a part of.

Well you've heard all the updates that I have for you.  I'm still working on my fast, exercising, knitting, and crocheting A LOT so I'm keeping busy and I will be sure to keep you updated on everything.

Be Blessed.  Be Inspired.  Be Bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment