Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Baby Getting Over A Cold Isn't Fun.

Taking care of a sick baby isn't fun at all and that's what I've been doing for the past week or so.  My poor baby is finally starting to get over his cold but still has the boogies and is extremely clingy at the moment so hopefully bubba will be back to his normal self very soon.

I don't take time to reflect on how blessed I am to have three healthy, happy and beautiful babies but I need to more often.  It's not that I mean to be absent minded to that fact but I guess it just comes naturally when there's so much going on in life and you barely have time to sit back and just be in the moment.  Thank you Lord for blessing us with our beautiful,  healthy and happy babies.

I still have a lot of knitting to do so I'll be back later to update you on that.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment