Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting 'Ready To Line This Granny!

Ever since I started working on this granny square blanket for our cousin's baby, I automatically decided that I was going to line the blanket as well for two good reasons.  Reason one is to try something new that I haven't tried before when it comes to this project and  reason two being that it would add a little something extra to the gift.



I always try to give a theme to the blankets that I knit or crochet and the theme for this one is the Dodgers.  The reasoning behind the theme is due to the fact that the future father to be is a fan of the baseball team so I thought to myself, "why not?"  And I loved the idea of this so much that I decided to make an Angels theme (Baseball team) blanket for my son.  We're trying to figure out this machine since we haven't had it out in a while but once I have things going I will be sure to post some pictures for you.  Wish us luck!!

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment