Thursday, July 5, 2012

My First Shrug!

LionBrand Shrug!!


I'm so excited to share a couple of pictures that I have of the new shrug that I just finished knitting.  It all began a couple of weeks ago when I was surfing a couple of blogs that I follow and came across a project that I had to try.  Turns out that this pattern is available on lionbrand.com so I went ahead to find the pattern to try it out.   The pattern itself is extremely easy and almost to the point to where it's TOO easy.  It's great for beginners and it's also great it you're up for some mindless knitting to do while you're watching tv or just chillin.    Here's the link to the pattern => >  http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90687AD.html?noImages=0&utm_source=Patterns_20100406_Apr06&utm_medium=Emails&utm_campaign=NewPatternsAlert&utm_content=KnitStockinetteStitchShrug&r=1


Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

2 comments: