Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 3

Day #3.
 
The pattern I'm using is found here =>>  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/teddy-bear-baby-blanket
The pattern is very easy and I have to say that I really enjoy using it.  I enjoy it so much that I'm going to make a larger version of this for one of my girls and I might use this again for another gift soon.  I'll be back to share more pictures with you once I get further.  I WILL finish this blanket before Tuesday!


So being that I'm in the baby blanket mood I decided to make the pattern of the day a baby blanket that I found on knittingpatterncentral.com   Here's the actualy link to the page =>> http://www.whattoknitwhen.com/2009/09/like-honeycomb.html

   I wanted to make this the pattern of the day because this blanket is the very kind of blanket that I was once too afraid to try but I'm not going to be afraid of it anymore.  Once I get done with this gift set I'll be sure to try this one myself and post it.  Here's to being brave!

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment