Thursday, July 12, 2012

Another Shower Gift Is In The Making.

There HAS to be something in the water because there are babies popping up everywhere I look or turn but I can't complain because babies are so precious and cute!  So since we have been invited to attend a shower I decided to go ahead and make them a gift.  I'm not one to make gifts for everyone but when I do I try to go all out for them.

The ORIGINAL plan was to make them two knitted blankets and one grand granny square blanket, a couple of hats, bibs and booties.  BUT being that the shower is only a couple of weeks away, instead of the couple of months that I had planned for, I'm doing the best I can to get through baby blanket #1 and If I'm blessed enough to get through it by the end of this weekend or middle of next week I'll try to get a smaller baby blanket with with two pairs of hats and booties.  But I can't even promise to have all of that done.  Here is what I have done o far and in the midst of  three active kids.

 I still have a long way to go but I'm proud of myself.  I found this pattern on ravelry.com for free and the pattern is pretty easy.  I have to take the time to actually write the pattern out because the pattern is given in the form of a graph and it's just a lot easier for me to keep track of my stitches by writing them out as I go.  I'll be sure to keep you up  to date on the progress, and I'll try to get back to you on my pattern of the day after I get dinner started.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment