Monday, July 9, 2012

Half Way There!

Hello there and how are you doing today?  Today has been  a pretty hectic day but a blessed one so I cannot complain.  So lets get to the knitting!  When it came to making something for my son, I wanted to make him something that I've been wanting to make him for a very long time and I wanted it to be something that he would be able to use for the next couple of months.  So it didn't take me long to go ahead and make Bubba a couple of vest for church.

  Now the fun part actually came to try to find a pattern that I could both read and use and please let me tell you that trying to do so was not easy in the least bit so I went ahead and decided to try to come up with my own basic design.  So then I went hunting in my knitting book and came across a knitting pattern for a child sweater and then BOOM!  It came to me to try to make his vest similar to this because of the simplicity.

Three days later  piece A is complete so now piece B needs to be completed as well, then the sewing needs to be done , and then the moment of truth will be known once baby boy actually tries the vest on.  Hopefully all will go smoothly.

Well I have little people to feed, clothes to wash, a house to vacum, dinner and dessert to make and a vest to finish so I best be on my way!!

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

 P.S  I know that I need to post the pattern of the day for you so please just give me a couple of hours and it will be up for you to view.  Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment