Saturday, July 7, 2012

Knitting For My Bubba.

So here is a picture of what I have knitted so far for Bubba's vest for church.  I'm not following a pattern at the moment so this will be interesting to see how it will come out.  I had to restart at least five times yesterday but I'm thankful that I have a promising piece of work here.  Once I have this piece done I will finish up piece number two which will be the back piece and then I will sew them together.  The braid pattern that I'm using is from the knitting book that I use a lot that's entitled " 99 Knitting Stitches" and the instructions that are shared in the book are pretty easy to follow.  There's another pattern that I had originally wanted to use instead but I'm saving that pattern for a lighter vest so it'll be easier to see the cool designs.  Well there's still a lot of knitting to do so I better be off.  I'll try to come back to share the pattern of the day with you before the day is over.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment