Thursday, July 5, 2012

What A Beautiful Summers Day It Is!

Yes it is!  Hello and how are you doing?  I'm doing pretty well.  Tehre is so much that's going great so life could not be better!  I almost have my shrug ready so once it's all done I will be posting pictures of it so you can see the finished product.  My goal for this month is to start all the clothing that I want done before the fall and winter months get here that way once we're into the colder months I won't be making things last minute for the kids or for myself.

So! I tried to find something for this season to display for the pattern of the day but I couldn't find anything that inspired me but I do have a really cute hat that will be pretty awesome for the colder months.  I will look into making this for my daughter before she goes back to school.

  http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/pattern.php?id=5385&lang=en

Hope you like and try and remember please be sure to post pictures so I can see how your project turns out.

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment