Friday, July 27, 2012

Something Positive!!

After enduring a full week of complete sadness and disappointment my husband got GREAT news this morning concerning a possible career change so praise God for that because this call has been something we've been waiting for all week!  I'm so proud of my husband because through everything that he's had to endure he's still standing strong and refuses to give up so kudos to you babe.

Okay so onto the knitting.  So you know that I started a new blanket that was suposed to be a rocking horse blanket.  Well I decided to opt to do something else because I did NOT  like how the pattern was coming out.  Maybe it was me that didn't wait long enough for the pattern to come together but I just didn't want to waste anymore time on a pattern that I just did not like at all so I went back in my pattern collection to try to decide on whether or not I wanted to try something new or something that I had already done, Teddy Bear blanket obviously.  SO I thought about it all night and after asking several people what they thought I should do I decided to try something new .... again lol.  So Wish me luck!

The blanket that I' going to try is a ducky blanket remix.  I'm going to take a graph that I found on ravelry.com and then I'm going to play around with the pattern to come up with my own version of the project. This will turn out great I just know it because it HAS to!

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment