Friday, June 29, 2012

I love Knitting.

I absolutely just love knitting because there is nothing else like it.  It just brings me great gratification to know that I have the ability to make something both original and beautiful.

Pattern of the day time!!  Well after browsing some sites for patterns for this season I came across vogueknitting.com and fell in love with TONS of the patterns that they have there.  Now you have to sign on to their their website in order to get the free patterns that they have but I must say that its worth signing up for because there are just TONS of free patterns and FREE patterns is what I'm all about.  I'll be sure to post patterns of the day from other sites that don't require you to sign on to their mailing list as well but I couldn't pass these patterns up either.  And as a matter of fact I'll post two patterns because yesterdays pattern of the day was fluke because I couldn't get into the pattern myself once I double checked so I apologize for that.

Here is todays!  Wedding Shawlhttp://www.vogueknitting.com/free_patterns/wedding_shawl.aspx  this website will take you to where you can get access to this pattern and its just LOVELY.  The designer calls this a "wedding shawl" but I personally feel that one can use something like this for almost any occasion.   I'm not that advance yet in my knitting but let me tell you that I'm slowly but surely working on it, so if you're able to get this one done please post pics and tell me how you liked, or disliked this pattern!
asdf
Bonus of the day is the Aeolian Shawl.   http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring09/KSPATTaeolian.php    I'm glad that I found this link because this pattern is just as lovely and you don't have to sign onto a website to get it!!
 Well I have a lot of knitting and house work to do so I must be going.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment