Thursday, June 21, 2012

So Excited!!





    • Bev's Preemie Snuggle Cap by Beverly A. Qualheim

      I'm more than happy to announce that I'm on my way to completing my first written pattern!! I still have to finish the actual item but it's looking pretty awsome so far. I want to give a big thank you too all the designers out there that ispired me to go ahead and try to make someing for myself. Once I have the pattern complete you'll be able to find it on Ravelry.com:->


      Here's a picture of a hat that I knitted a couple of days ago and I KNITTED IT! That's right, instead of crocheting a hat, like I always did before, I decdied to be brave and knit it instead and it turned out great! I found this pattern also on ravelry.com and to find this all you have to do is go to my ravelry account and look at my projects and you'll be able to find the pattern from there. It isn't my pattern but a pattern that I found on ravelry. Ok well I have to finish the pattern so I can share it with you so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment