Saturday, June 23, 2012

Baby Hats in the making!!

Well hello there and how are you doing?  I'm doing pretty well.  I"m supposed to be prepping for church tomorrow but I really want this one baby hat done before then so here I am.  Stockinette stitch is a pretty handy stitch to know and that's the stitch, with a tiny twist, that I'm using at the moment to finish up this hat. 

Being that I've never tried this before I decided to go ahead and hold two different color strands of yarn together to make this hat so the outcome is looking pretty neat. Whomever wears this will look absolutely ADORABLE!!


UPDATE!!  Here is the link to the site wher I found this pattern.  You must try this one because it's relaxing to do and its super easy.    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lightning-fast-nicu-and-preemie-hats

Well it's super late so please Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment