Monday, June 25, 2012

What's Going On This Week?

Well this week is going to be a pretty busy week for the knitting needles because I want to finish up a couple of baby hats, that will be different sizes, and I want to work on two different blankets in the midst of all that.  One blanket being my sons' sailboat blanket, and yes I have NOT forgotten about that, and a preemie sized blanket.

The pattern of the day moment has come and I want to share something with you that I have once again found on ravelry.com .  Since hats have been on my mind for the past week I decided to go ahead and make a hat pattern the day is the Garden Patch Hats which are found here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/garden-patch-hats

I've yet to try this pattern of as well but after reading it through the directions look pretty on point.  Once I finish with the projects that I have I think I might do a couple for the blessed box, so if you decide to try this please make sure to post pictures and let me know how it comes out.  And please be sure to let the person who created this pattern or published it on ravelry.com know as well.  Well as you know I have plenty to do so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!


















+

No comments:

Post a Comment