Monday, June 4, 2012

Crocheting How much I've missed you!

Hello dear blog and how are you doing today?  Well this past week has been interesting to say the least but praise God that the Lord is coming through for everyone and everything so I cannot complain at all.
Well onto business!  The gift that I made for my cousin was a complete success and she liked the gown and blanket so that's great news within itself AND I've decided to put the knitting needles away for a little while so I can get back to crocheting for a bit since it's been a couple of months since I've done so and I don't want to get tired of knitting.

So I'm now working a baby blanket #1  and then will start baby blanket #2 and #3.  I can't post pictures now because I need to get more batteries for my camera but I will post the link to the page where I found the pattern.

And speaking of patterns, I have decided to go ahead and construction my very own pattern for a blanket that I want to make for my kids and husband so I will be writing a lot on the progress of that.  Here's the website to the pattern that I'm using right now which happens to be on Ravelry.com but be sure to keep an eye on my ravelry account so you can see the progress of the blanket that I'm doing now.  I'll get the project on here  as well but I tend to update my ravelry account a little more quickly than my blog.  Well I have house work to do on top of the crocheting so I must depart.  Until later

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment