Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Blanket in the making! Sail Boat style!

Well Hello my there and how are you doing today?  Well besides the crazy dreams that I had last night I'm doing pretty well.  I actually wanted to write to you to update you on what I've decided to do for my next projects. 

The first project that I'm up to now i a sailboat blanket that I found on Ravelry.com  It's a very simple  pattern that I'm using and it's turning out pretty awesome so far.  It's hard to make out the picture but it's sailboats which I'm excited to do because I wanted to do something like this for my son last year for my son but I didn't think I could do it.  But I'm doing it this year!  Hopefully it'll be done so I can give this to him for his first birthday!

The second project I'm doing is taking apart the blue panels that I made for my sons afghan because I've decided to use that yarn to knit another blanket for him instead.  I figured that making the panels was good practice for my knitting but being that the panel aren't the same length I wanted to start fresh with his blanket so once this sail boat blanket i finihed I'll be started another baby blanket for him.

Just in case you want to see more progress on the sailboats blanket I'm keeping all the updates and details on my ravelry account.  The first website Im posting is the website to the page where I found this pattern.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/come-sail-away-baby-blanket

This website that I'm posting now is the website to my ravelry.com account so you can see all the updates that  I might not be able to post here.  http://www.ravelry.com/projects/myAdore/come-sail-away-baby-blanket

Well I have cleaning and knitting to do so I'll be sure to update you on what's going.

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment