Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finally! Pattern of the day!!!

AFter having a ton of issues with my personal computer I can finally say that everything is okay and I will now be able to update you on everything in a much better fashion that what I was able to before.  I wanted to share with you a picture of my sons blanket that I'm doing but I wasn't able to before so here it is.  I'm decidedto knit several other things as well that way I wouldn't grow tired of finishing this one.  I'll be sure to post more pictures of this as I get closer to finishing it.

Pattern of the day!!! When first looking at this pattern all I could do is smile because it reminded me of my kids!  If you know any little ones that are fans of " Yo Gabba Gabba" then this pattern is definitely for you!  The pattern is a Grobbi beanie and it's absolutely adorable.  I haven't tried the pattern yet but it looks fun!  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brobee-cap

Well I must get back to work so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment