Thursday, June 28, 2012

What a beautiful Morning !

Goodness what a beautiful morning that it's turned out to be!  I have to say that God has been good, he's good now and he will ALWAYS  be good.  We just got the praise report that we have been praying for and I'm just overjoyed because when the doctors didn't know what else to do we stood firm in our faith and God moved in our favor.  Thank you Lord.

With that said (lol) I just wanted to update you on what's going on for todays blog.  I plan to share my pattern of the day with you and I want to share what the next project is for this week.

First:  The pattern of the day!!


http://www.knittingdaily.com/media/p/94323.aspx  This beautiful huntress shawl is abosolutely stunning and even though my knitting skills isn't that advance now I do plan on getting there soo.  AND this shawl is perfect for this season that we're in so PLEASE try this pattern out and post it so I can see your fabulous work.

Now onto the project for this week.  If you have read my last blog you will know that I just did a cable baby beanie for the very first time and I'm now working on a cable baby blanket to go along with it, so I'll try to get pictures up here as soon as I can so you can see the progress that I'm making .

Be Blessed & Be Inspired.

P.s  If there is any patterns that you think that would be fun to try please feel free to post them on my blogs because I'm ALWAYS looking for a new fun pattern to put into my favorites box and try.  Thanks a bunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment