Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Infant dress #2!



Hello readers and how are you doing today?  Well beingthat I about finished the blanket that I wanted to get done for a friends gift I wanted to go ahead and make a infant dress to go along with the blanket.  Once the dress is all done I want to go ahead and make a matching beanie with a bow or flower of some sort to give it that special finish and who knows I might even throw in another blanket if I'm in a good enough mood.

This week has had its rewards and hard times but it brings peace to my heart and mind to know that whatever goes on from here and now matter how hairy situations may get, God will always be on my side and I praise him for that.  Thank you Lord for continuing to be our everyday salvation.


UPDATE!  Well I just finished the rows on this dress so all I have to do left is take care of all the loose ends and add a couple of touches.  I think I'm going to do the bloomers for sure now so I'll be back to update you on thoughs.
Alright my creative peers Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment