Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A panel # 1 for the husband.

Well good morning to you!  Today is going to be a great day today because God is good and I know that everything is going to continue to work out just the way that it's supposed to. 

Panel #1 for my husbands fathers day gift was started last night and so far it's looking pretty good.  I'm working on stitch #58 from the 99 knitting stitches book that I'm using for my other afghans.  Pictures can't be taken at the moment but once I can get them done and uploaded for this blog I'll be sure to o so.

This will be completly off topic as well but I'm not going to post this blog and turn around just to make another blog so here we go.  I've been on a cake cones adventure with my family and I learned a couple of valuable facts. 
#1 It's better to bake the white cake by itself then once it's done then add the sprinkles to the cake when adding the frosting
#2  My chocolate recipe rocks
#3 The husband that said that he didn't like cake pops or cake cones actually enjoyed my choclate recipe which means that flavor is no longer safe from him:->
#4 Baby girl loves to be in the process of making them
#5 Last but not least never be too afraid to step out of the box and try something different with the recipe

And speaking of recipes I made a lemonade pie last night for the second time, but a different recipe, and it came out great. Here's the link to the recipe that I used yesterdayhttp://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/neelys/frozen-lemonade-pie-recipe/index.html .  The only differences between the two recipes that I've used in the past is that one recipe calls you to use vanilla pudding and the other recipe calls for you to use condenced milk.  And when it comes to color I decided to add in some food color so that the pie would come out a pink for the girls:->  When baby boy gets older I might use a different color to cater to him:->


UPDATE!! Here's a pic of the first panel that I'm working on for my husbands blanket.  He specifically asked me if I could knit him a panel with anchors on it, being that the symbol has such a great meaning to him, so here it is!  I still have a long ways to go but it's looking pretty good so far.
Well I have a lot of knitting, cleaning and cooking to do so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment