Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updates are FINALLY HERE!
First off I would like to say sorry for not coming by here to write to you more often.  LIfe has been pretty hetic which has made it difficult for me to keep up with this blog and all my projects.

The updates I have for you are the two panels that I finished for my son and husbands' afghans and head wraps that have been ordered which is a total firs for me!  I don't have any pictures at the moment but once I'm able to get some quick pics done on my camera I will be able to upload them onto here.

Being that it's been getting warmer around here there isn't much need for scarves and hats at the moment so I've been trying to see what would be fun for the kids and I to do and I've come up with painting because it's something that we all love to do. Now although I'm not too good of an artist the kids are fantastic at it and they get a real kick out of creating different works of art so I'll be sure to put pictures of our arts and crafts once they ar finished.

My second project that I'll be working on are different art pieces and interior decor for our home which will be pretty enteresting.  Well I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can and thank you for being so pacient with me.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment