Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter Blanket #1 is finally here!

Snuggle Bug's Easter Blanket


Well even though this blanket is a month over due I'm still happy to share the finished product of baby love's Easter gift.  I crochet a very basic granny square and continued the pattern until I got to the length that I wanted the blanket to be.


I'm currently working on Baby Girl's Easter blanket as well I plan to be finished with that one by either late tonight or early tomorrow.  The blanket itself is done but I need to finish adding flowers and fringes and I still need to finish knitting Bubba's blanket which won't be done for another couple of weeks.

When it comes to Snuggle Bug's blanket I still have two more flowers to make and attach but she's been waiting for this blanket for way too long so I'll be sure to make and attach the finishes touches tomorrow once I finish her sisters.  Well I still have a lot of knitting, crocheting and I still need to get cleaning and dinner done so I'll be back later once I have more projects done to share with you.
 My question to you is what are you doing these spring days to keep you busy?

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment