Thursday, April 5, 2012

Finally Onto Panel #2!

Divided Boxes Panel (#35)

So I recently finished the first panel for my baby's first afgan and I'm now working on the second one.  I'm currently using the book that I purchased a while back called 99 Knit Stitches and decided to use written pattern for an afghan.  But after looking at some of the panels that they wanted me to use, they seemed a little to advanced for me so I decided to do a remix of the pattern that they have written.


My inspiration for this project comes from growing up with my aunt and watching her knit all the blankets she made for her family and friends and decided long ago that this would be something I would want to do for my family.  I'll be sure to share pics as I continue to work on this panel.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment