Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Yummy Surprise For The Kids!

CAKE CONES!


It all started a couple of weeks ago when I was watching The View while knitting my sons afghan and Tori Spelling came on the show to share her brand new book.  During her segment she shared a pretty easy and yummy craft that could be done for the kiddies called " Cake Cones ".  And after seeing her make them on Tv I automatically that to myself, " Okay you can do this!", so I did and the kids LOVED them.


This recipe can be found in Tori Spellings new book
celebraTori and this link that I'm pasting here will be the link to the clip from the view where Tori expains all.  http://abc.go.com/watch/clip/the-view/SH002253950000/PL55/VD55188731/tori-spelling-on-party-planning/moments//VD55188731/tori-spelling-on-party-planning?cid=abccomsearch_results



Be Blessed and Be Inspired!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment