Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blanket Mode.

Good day to all and thank you for checking out today's blog.  Being that there's only a few weeks left till my cousin's babyshower I have been on a mission to figure out what I wanted to make for her, so now that that's all figured out I'm now trying out different types of yarn.  So as of right now my two favorite brands are caron and Lion Brand.

Besides being wonderful brands I love how the products feel both while I'm working with the yarn and after the blocking has settled in.  Both yarns have this warmth and softness about them that kind of makes them irresistible, at least for me!  What are your favorite brands of yarn to use and why?

I still have a lot to work on with the boys' blankets and what not so I'll be sure to get back to you when I'm done.  Pics will follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment