Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Stinky Hat for my Stinkers!

Well good Sunday to everyone and I hope that you all had a fabulous day today.  After getting home from the shower yesterday I decided that I should get started on a project that I had been wanting to do for a while.  A Skunk Earflap Hat for my son:->  I had seen several and had been trying to find a pattern for free but being that I could do no such thing I decided to try to make put it together without a pattern and I did, well for the most part anyways lol.

My mommy helped me put the actual streak on the hat itself since I had trouble doing so myself  so big shout out to my mom.  THANK YOU.  It's still not on exactly on point but mommy plans to help me fix that.  I really need a manikin head for my hats.  Does anyone know where I can get one??  That would make my hat making life a lot easier.  Well Here are some early stages pics:->
Here's the hat before the braids and ears and and the last pic is the pic of my Stinkers in his hat after the braides were put on.  The only thing that's left to do with this hat is to make and attach the ears and fix the streak and this hat will be my first animal hat:->   I'll be back with more fun projects so BE Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment