Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My two new favorite things.

Hey there I just wanted to post a pic of my two favorite books at the moment because I did promise that I would share anything that I could that inspired me to try new things so here they are.  My mom got the crocheting book for me about a year ago and I just recently got the knitting book from my mother-in-law for my birthday:->  Both of these books were very affordable and the patterns are extremely easy to follow and as a matter of fact I think I remember paying a little over $6 on the QuickKnit book and it's something that I've been using  ALOT.

The  crochet book starts off to explain the very basics of learning how to crochet and ends with several  easy projects to complete.  I finished my husbands first blanket, thanks to this book, and I will be finishing up several wash cloths and a baby blanket thanks to this book so if you're trying to learn how to crochet then this is something you should try to find for yourself.    I'm all about  trying to find easy projects online but it's always great to have a hard copy of instructions trust me:->

As for the knitting book, it's a book written for intermediate knitters that wish to get knit extremely cute baby afghans.  There are a total of  6 different afghans pattern to try and the insturctions are pretty easy to follow as well.  Both of these books are my guide to getting shower gifts done praise God!  Well I just wanted to update you on what I've been reading and what all I've been up to, oh, and both of these books were purchased at Michaels but I'm more than sure you can find them online as well.
Be Blessed and Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment