Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My first tote!

Well hello there blog and how are you doing?  Well being that I posted a blog not to long ago informing you that I was attempting my first tote bag I was finally able to complete it!  The finished product isn't perfect yet but I sure am proud to say that I made it with my own two hands that God blessed me with.  Here's the link to the website where I found it - http://www.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/patternRating.cgi -.  If you haven't looked at lionbrand.com yet make sure to do so because there are so many different projects that you can try out for free and you can write your own personal review as well.  I, for one, have used this site for a little over two years now.  Well I need to finish up my tassels for my sons blanket and I still have a couple of other projects that are waiting on me.  Be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment