Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My first FAVORITE cowl:->

Good Tuesday to all and I hope that everything is going well for you.  Today has been pretty relaxing while watching the kids play and trying to finish up the last stitches on my cousins' cowl:-)  The blog that I got this pattern from is  http://crochetincolor.blogspot.com/2011/11/effortless-cowl.html pretty awesome because not only are the instructions extremely easy but the cowl works up rather quickly.  So depending on how fast you try to get this pattern finished you can have the finished product of this pattern within a couple of hours!

This pattern is by far one of my favorite patterns that I've tried and I'm having a lot of trouble realizing that I'm going to have to send it all the way to Washington BUT it's okay because I know that my cousin will take very good care of it:->


The second picture that I have in this blog is a picture of the very first jumbo bow head band that I finished making last night, and I must say that this pattern was pretty great as well.  The instructions were also fairly simple to follow and the finished product came out adorable!  http://bwalker8706.blogspot.com/2010/12/big-bow-headband-pattern.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FxFeJ+%28Creative+Me%29  Check out this blog for more super cute patterns that are available for free!  If you're into making bows and flowers then this blog that I just posted is the blog for you!  Well I have a ton of more things to get done so I'll write more soon and Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment