Saturday, January 21, 2012

CuddleBug!

Hello there:->  I hope that your week was amazing and I hope that your weekend is proving to be the same.  I just wanted to share the second granny square blanket that I finished for little man and he, thankfully, loves it! I was inspired by nature that day which is why I used  the colors that I used, and fringes are now my new best friend because i LOVE adding them to whatever I can!

Before I sign off here, to those who have been asking m about my etsy account, I've decided to start up my very own website.  I know that it might be a little more difficult that way but I think it best for me to go that route  instead.  But please know that I am indeed taking orders so if there's something you want to order or ask me just hit me up on my blog or you can send me a message on FB.  I will be sure to keep you updated on everything that's going on with Blissful CAE:->  BE Blessed & BE Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment