Friday, January 27, 2012

What A Beautiful Morning!!

Hello all and happy Friday to you.  This very morning was a great one because I was able to find a new blog to follow by watching the Martha Stewart Show AND I was able to see a friend of mine from grade school feature on the show which was AWESOME!.  I felt proud telling my baby girl that the very pretty lady with the cool hair was mommys' friend from the 4th grade!  Isn't it amazing to sit back and realize how fast life can pass you by?  That fact alone helps me to take a step back from everything and to take a few seconds to be thankful for everything in my life.

THE INSPIRATION:  So while watching the first Martha Stewart Show I  saw the writer of the blog called Im momma hear me roor! Or at least I think it's the name of the blog but either way if you want to find out for sure then go check out all the blogs that I follow and you'll find her there, and her blog was a huge inspiration for me to get back so sewing.  My mommy helped me get started but I stopped right after my son was born but I think that I've waited long enough so I'm going to try to get back to the sewing adventures as soon as I drop off one of my friends orders on Wednesday.

What project am I going to get started on?  Well I need to finish a shirt that I've been wanting to make for myself for almost a year now and then, once I have gathered all the shirts that I need, I plan on making a dress from old shirts that was featured on the Marth Show!  I'll be sure to post an update on this blog with the website to that particular blog.  Well I need to finish knitting my sons blanket so I can share the finished piece to you, then I need to finish his hat for this weekend, and after the cooking and clean are done for the day I need to get to my Mary Kay work that needs to be done ASAP SO I must sign off here.  Thank you for reading and be sure to Be Blessed and Be Inspired!

UPDATE!!: Although I didn't get the link for the blog I did come by it on the martha stewart website where the link to the blog is also.  here you go - http://www.marthastewart.com/875751/upcycled-t-shirt-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment