Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Knee Guards!

SO I found this super cute and easy pattern on Allis' blog this week and so I HAD to try to make a pair for my son to see how they would come and and OMG they look so stinkin cute on him!  I wanted to make a head band to match it ASAP BUT I couldn't do that for the obvious reason that my son cannot and will not rock a head band so I'm making him a cute beanie to go with. 

I don't have the picture up of the beanie yet because it's still under contstruction but I do have a pic of baby boy wearing his new gear.

The main reason why I decided to crochet a quick pair of "knee guards" (aka leg warmers) for baby boy is because he's just now starting to crawl and his knees are becoming irritated from crawling on the carpet.  Yes putting a pair of pants on him could take care of the irritated knees except for the fact that he's constantly taking his pants off SOOO I had to think of something a little more creative, and he thankfully doesn't mind them:->

Well I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to share with you todays' creative adveture for me.  I'll be back to share more updates on patterns that I've found and my future website for items that will be available to you:->  Be Blessed and Be Inspired!!





UPDATE: I completely forgot to include the website where I found this pattern so here it is.  I apologize!http://allicrafts.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-pattern-infant-leg-warmers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment