Saturday, January 14, 2012

What an eventful day!

Praise God that today was another wonderful day that he has made!  Wow today was such a blessing to my family and I because we got to spend the afternoon celebrating the future arrival of the new addition to our family.  Not only was the shower fab but the atmosphere was filled with warmth and love.

Being that I have been trying to get in touch with my wonderfully creative side I decided that it would be pretty awesome to make baby a gift this time around and from what I heard it turned out to be a big hit!  Here's a big shout out to both Ali and Neanners blog because without both of you the two parts of my gift to the lil one would not have happened:-)

So the blanket that I decided to bless baby with was a very basic granny square that turned into a massive basic granny square.  The new born earflap hat was from http://neannersshop.blogspot.com/2010/10/ez-earflaps-pattern.html and the basic baby cap was from http://allicrafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/free-pattern-thick-and-thin-striped.html

I know that I thanked the both of you before on your page but seriously thank you again!  I have plenty of more projects on it's way so once I have a couple completed I will be sure to share them with you and where I found them.  Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment