Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cute Headbands from Alli Craft!

Okay so if I didn't spell your name right I truely apologize but omgoodness are these headbands super cute AND the instructions were extremely easy to follow!  Being that there are girly girls in this house hold I know for a fact that I will be making PLENTY of them for the next week or so to stock up on our collection.  Why by premade head bands when you can take three minutes out of your day to make them yourself?!  Okay well maybe not exactly three minutes but you get what I'm saying right?! 
Lol ANYWAYS just in case you didn't read my previous blog here's the link where I found this awesome- patternhttp://allicrafts.blogspot.com/2010/12/free-pattern-baby-headband.html

So what's next on the project list?!
-Winter happiness set is almost complete
-Three scarfs are on their way to being complete
-lil mans' blanket needs tassels
- A huge variety of head bands for all ages stil need to get done
-Anniversary gift has just been started and will HAVE to get done by early Feb
-AND....Oh ..add another Scarf and three more hats to that list....I know I'm stil missing some projects but that should keep my busy enough right?

Well I just wanted to update you on what I've been up to and What I've been trying to find.  I recently came across this beautiful afghan  pattern that I'm knitting for my husband so once it's done I'll be sure to share the finshed product with you and where I found the pattern!
Be inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment