Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Boys' First Hat & "Knee Guard" set!

Hellow readers and I pray that you all are having a great day.  I just wanted to take a few minutes to share a baby beanie that I finished for my son. I had done this pattern before for my cousins' son and thought that it would be a great idea to do one similar for my boy.  I got both patterns from  http://allicrafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/free-pattern-thick-and-thin-striped.html .

I adjusted the size accordingly so the hat would fit.

And as for the whole "knee guard" thing, I'm very aware that they are legwarmes but I had to change the name a little bit lol.  Baby boy isn't a fan of wearing pants and he is very hard on his knees so I had to make something that he wouldn't mind wearing during the day.

Well I have several blankets to knit and tons of scarves and head bands to finish so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment