Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Near Years to all!! Awesome links to awesome sales!

Well hello there and Happy New years to all who will read this.  This past year has been both amazing and challenging but I can say that there is nothing that I would have liked to do differently because through all the tings that came my way, whether if it were good or bad, I was able to learn how to better myself and my actions so I praise God for that.

Now onto projects that are on it's way!  This is a pic of the next blanket that I'm working on at the moment.  I call this "Heaven and Earth" because of the fact that that it was the heavens and the earth that inspired me to use the colors here.  This WAS supposed to be for baby boy on the way(my cousins baby!) BUT lol my I've been persuaded into keeping this one for my baby boy and I'll just make another one.  Now what colors will inspire me the next time are unknown to me but I'm sure it'll be grand.  I used a very basic granny square and continued on from there.

One of the many reasons as to why I like using the granny square is because it's such a versatile stitch that can be used and transformed into so many different things.  Examples being, granny square blanket with many squares, granny square blanket with very few or one big square, wash rags, hand bags, pillows,coasters and more!  No one can go wrong with making something with a granny square!

The last pic that I have here is a pic of the next hat that I finished:->  I found it on a caron website that I will post shortly and I plan on putting it on my etsy store online so hopefully I'll do well with that! http://www.caron.com/vickiehowell/patterns/urban_jungle/urban_jungle.html  $10.  Is the going price for this right now but I'll have to see how that goes.

Well my lovelies I just wanted to update ya'll on what's going on and my latest finds. OMG  If you're a girl on the look for a new deal check these out! Hurry up and try to get something cute for buy one and get the second free!  I did some shopping with the husband so woohoo! Here's forever21 website where you can get some bombastic deals http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=Promo_BOGO

AND my second fave pacsun http://shop.pacsun.com/search/Womens-Blue-Dot-ALL-Sale/control/show/200/index.search?ICID=0003501

AND last but certainly NOT least Tillys:->  I love me some Tillys lol
http://www.tillys.com/tillys/sale.aspx?cid=999&ctlg=020_Girls

I hope some of ya'll can use these links so I'll talk to you soon and Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment