Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Here are some updates:Mohawk Ear Flap, baby love's purse and my granny square christmas gift.

Well hellow again and here's a belated Merry Christams to you!  I hope that you all had a favulous time with friends and family and I pray that you all have a blessed and fun New Years!

I have some fun pics of the Christmas presents that I was able to do for my family so I hope that you enjoy them. The first pick that I'm sharing with you is the purse that I made for baby love.  The pattern itself was pretty easy to follow, I just messed up with the count so the bag came out a little wierd but once I'm able to get to this pattern again I know that I'll be sure to get everything done correctly. I'm not sure if you'll be able to click on the link that I'm about to share with you but if all fails just copy and paste and the website will take you directly to the blog where I was able to find this pattern. http://www.tangledhappy.com/2011/04/spring-inspired-boutique-bags.html Now when it comes to the flower that is attached to the purse I found the pattern on a different webiste.  I don't have the website on hand but once I'm able to get a hold of my laptop I'll be sure to update this blog



The next picture that I'm sharing with you is the pic of the mo hawk hat that my daughter was wearing in one of my earlier blogs.  Now when it came to this one I found a basic adult ear flap hat pattern that I liked and once I was done with the hat I made the mow hawk part separately.  Here is one of the links that I looked at to get the hat the I got. http://www.caron.com/projects/ss_party/sspar_mohawk_hat.html  I tried to make the size indicated on the pattern for my husband but it was too small so I had to start over again, which I didn't mind.  Surprisingly my husband really enjoyed his hat and both him and his brother are requesting another creation!

The last pic I wanted to share with you is the granny squares I'm working on to making my Christmas/Birthday gift for myself.  http://tipnut.com/granny-squares/  I used a very basic granny square pattern but I found this fun website to go to so you can try to look up different types of granny squares for whatever project that you may want to work on.


For now I'm on a mission to try to find different projects to work on the internet but I'm saving up money to buy a book because there are too many different people making it difficult to share different patterns.  Now I can understand someone not wanting other people to copy and paste the pattern itself and take it as their own but I don't understand creators of certain patterns not wanting other people to take pictures of their finished product PERIOD.  Getting permission is very understandable but not at all permission or not??  If that's the case and the creator doesn't want people to profit or reproduce the actual item, then why post the actual pattern out in the first place????  Keep your treasure a secret lol.  I had to do a little vent.  I'm all about protecting yourself but if you're not will to share then don't.  I won't be made at you.

Anywhoo I'm still on my search to finding some fun projects so once I do I'll be sure to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment