Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good Morning to all!

Well being that it's a brand new day and Christmas being just around the corner I have a buys busy day ahead of me.  Making Christmas gifts myself is something that's being looked into this year because 1)Because it'll be something different to try this year instead and 2)I think the gifts will be a little more special.  So I'll be sure to share with you what I found and what will be tried soon.  As of now I'm working on  mowhawk earflap hat for my husband so I'll be posting pictures of my progress.

  Please remember that the patterns that I show on my blog as of now are not my own but I one day will be making my own patterns so I can share them with people who are willing to learn how to knit/crochet.  Well this is just a short blog to let you know that work is being done and pics of progress will be posted soon:->

If anyone knows of any free patterns feel free to share and I'll continue to do the same.  It's awesome to go and buy patterns but it's AWESOME when people are willing to share their treasures for free, especially for those who don't have the extra 5 bucks to spare for a pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment