Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good Sunday!

Well hello there how are you doing?  I'm doing pretty good myself because I just finished shopping for Christmas and I'm about to attempt to make mysecond project without following a pattern.  When I first started crocheting and knitting I was scared, for obvious reasons, to try to make something without a pattern because I didn't know what I was doing.  But now that I've been doing this for a little while now I figure it's time for me to try to start to venture out to express myself more in my work than mirroring what others do.  I'll be using a basic stitch  but i'll be deciding what I'll be making soon enough.  I have a week left to get all my knitting and crocheting done and I still have a lot to do AND I still have a ton of blocking to do so please wish me luck.  Thankfully the girls matching hats and scarves are done so I just have my sons scarf and hat, my husbands scarf and hat and my moms scarf and hat.  Oh and my present to myself, which will most likely have to wait.


Picks are to follow as soon as I can get them up:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment