Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy December 12 everyone for another hat has been crocheted!

Hello all!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope that you all continue to have a fabulous week to follow.  I spent my time celebrating my birthday with my beautiful babies, husband and family and I'm thankful that the weekend turned out to be a relaxing success. 

After having to start over a couple of times I finally was able to finish my husbands first hat created by yours truely:-)  The mom helped me sew the mohawk on and she ,thankfully, plans on teaching me how to sew it on myself for the next one I'm finishing up for my son.  My husband and our boy are going to be rocking matching hats this Christmas season:-)  Her's a pic of my baby girl posing for me:>

Now this pattern isn't my own butI did find it on the internet somewhere.. Sorry that I forgot but I will post the website so you can check it out.  I tweeked the pattern itself to my liking and this is how it turned out!!  Trimming will be done to the tassels once my husband is able to try it on so he can decide how long or short he wishes the tassels to be.  More pics of the finished product are to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment