Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One of my first Hats!

I'll be sure to post my very fist hat so you can see how it came out but this one here is the same exact replica of the previous hats that I've made and I found the Pattern at "Neanners Shop" which is a blog that I subscribed to recently.  If you haven't checked her blog out make sure to do so because she has so many different fun projects to try out and especially if you're a beginner!

Now when talking about this hat the only thing that I need to add to it are the tassels and I have to because my daughter is crazy for them!

UPDATE:  http://neannersshop.blogspot.com/2010/10/ez-earflaps-pattern.html this link is the link to the website where I found the earplap and flower pattern.  Please check out their blog and try one of their projects:->

No comments:

Post a Comment