Monday, December 19, 2011

Sorry I couldn't ge this to you sooner.

Well I finished my first adult size cowl so I hope that you like.  Due to a small emergency that  went down yesterday I wasn't able to take the time that I usually would take to come up with my own design for my cowl but instead used a very basic shell stitch.:->  Here are some pics of the ones that I have done.



I just want to take the time out to thank everyone for the great feedback that I've been receiving and because of you all giving me the confidence that I need I am in the process of developing my own shop!  I know that there are a lot of details that go into opening my own lil business but I'm so ready to take that next step because I know that I can do anything that I wish to do as long as I have my mind set on it.  Once everything is up and running I'll be sure to let you know so you can check everything out.  I went on youtube.com to find out how to use the shell stitch so hopefully, if anyone needs the help, that will be of some kind of help!


UPDATE!!!!: The link that is pasted here is the link to the youtube video where I learned how to do the shell stitch.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20727GoE3R0

2 comments: